Web and mobile giving are available for one-time gifts or for scheduled, recurring contributions. Whether one-time or recurring, you can do it all from your computer or mobile phone. It’s quick, easy, and secure. You can give your tithe here as well as your gifts.
2022 Year-End Financial Statements Available Soon
If you made a financial contribution in 2022, you can download your statement online as easy as 1... 2... 3.
- Click Here to go to MyBLC
- Log in using your user ID/email and password (or create one).
- Under the “Giving History” tab, select the individuals and the year for which you would like to see contributions and click “View.” To get an IRS compatible PDF, click ‘Download Statement’.
Questions? Email Patty Fuller at
Other Ways To Give
You can also text to give, by text the word "Give" and the amount you want to give (e.g. GIVE100 or GIVE1000 to give $100 or $1,000 respectively) to 813-308-0608
Weekend Services | There are a few ways you can give to the ministries during weekend services:
- Place your offering in the offering basket as it is passed during service.
- Place your offering in the Give boxes on the wall at the back of the Worship Center.
- Drop off your offering at Guest Services in the Lobby.
For a complete contribution statement of tax-deductible gifts, please include your name and address on the envelope when including cash. Giving envelopes are available on the wall next to the Give boxes or from Guest Services in the Lobby.
By Mail | Mail your donation to 1017 Kingsway Rd., Brandon, FL 33510. Be sure to include name and address on check or envelope so that donation credit may be provided for tax purposes.
Stocks, bonds, or other instruments
Stocks, Bonds, and Securities | New this year is an option to donate stocks and securities. For more information, contact Executive Pastor, Tom Eichem at
“But just as you excel in everything–in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us–see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” 2 Corinthians 8:7