Are you interested in working at Bay Life? We are a Christ-centered and Spirit-led family that believes in our mission, wants the best in each other, and values unity. Our current career openings are below. Interested individuals may also submit a professional resume with their completed online application.
Middle School Pastor | Full Time
Bay Life church is searching for a Middle School Ministry Pastor. The Middle School Pastor is responsible for the vision, execution, and spiritual growth of Bay Life’s Middle School students, ministry, and its associated activities, missions, and programs. In addition, this person is responsible to work with parents for the spiritual development of all students in the Middle School Ministry.
To apply, fill out an application at the link below and send a copy of your resume to Executive Pastor, Tom Eichem at .
Worship Arts Coordinator (Middle School, High School, College + Career) | Part Time
We are looking for a part-time Worship Arts Coordinator at our Brandon campus to support our Middle School, High School, and College + Career Ministries. Candidate must have excellent vocal and leadership skills. Excellent skill on piano and/or guitar, a plus. Work week is 26+ hours plus holiday, vacation and sick time pay. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
To apply, please fill out an application at the link below and send a copy of your resume to Worship Arts Admin, Marianna Enlow at .
Full Worship Arts Coordinator Job Description
The Worship Arts Coordinator should be an individual who first loves God and has a call on their life to use their musical, leadership and teaching gifts to glorify God and inspire others. He/she must possess excellent musical skills on an instrument including superior vocal ability. The Worship Coordinator must also be a team player and a team leader with excellent communication skills. This role requires an individual able to effectively direct and work with teams that provide worship art functions in various church gatherings. He/she will be trained to assist in audio, lighting, production, and other related duties.
- Able to lead worship from guitar and/or keyboard.
- Strong vocal skill needed. Strong grasp of music and theory.
- Lead worship on behalf of the Worship Arts Pastor in various venues;
- Effectively communicate to the congregation to manage the various elements of a service;
- Meet weekly with the Worship Arts Pastor to manage the needs of the position;
- Attend the weekly service preparation rehearsal;
- Assist in the engagement of volunteers and help facilitate their transition onto the team.
- Participate in the planning and preparation of weekly youth/young adult worship services and other youth events
- Manage the rehearsals and pre-service run-throughs for weekly youth/young adult worship services
- Manage and mentor team members of the youth/young adult musician volunteer team
- Assist in the recruitment of Worship Arts volunteers and help manage their transition onto the team
- Provide and prepare copies for various rehearsal needs as needed by worship teams
- Provide and edit lyrics for services
- Provide leadership in the creation and implementation of stage sets and visual production needs of services
- Consult on the management of the technical needs of middle and high school ministries
- Serve as the Worship Arts Pastor’s representative when necessary; including rehearsals, meetings, and other related duties
- Lead worship in adult services on behalf of the Worship Arts Pastor when needed
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Comfortability with cross cultural worship styles
- Answers to Worship Arts Pastor
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Music Ministry and 1 year work experience OR 2-4 years of high level volunteer experience in leading worship
- Grasp of Mac, Planning Center, Pro Presenter and/or Ableton, a plus
- Technical experience with sound and lighting also a plus.
Music Teachers for The Studio | Contract Positions
We are looking for teachers to help us launch our brand new music facility, “The Studio.” We have openings for Independent Contractors at our Brandon campus. You can set your own schedule for private lessons as we grow. We are looking for instructors to teach beginner, intermediate and advanced levels for voice, piano, guitar, drums, brass, woodwinds, and strings. This is a wonderful opportunity for teachers with existing students or a newly growing student base and looking for a well equipped facility. Must pass background check.
Due to this being a contract position, please send a copy of your resume to Worship Arts Admin, Marianna Enlow at . (Bay Life Employment application is not required)
Lambkins Teachers | Part Time
If you love children and want to see them grow in knowledge and help prepare them for kindergarten, our Lambkins Preschool has immediate openings for morning and afternoon teachers. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and meet all Bay Life, state, and federal requirements for employment. Contact Jamie Armstrong 813.689.5101 for more information.
We do not have any other open positions currently, but are always looking for talented staff for future opportunities. If you would like to leave a application and resume for future consideration, you may do so at the link below.
You can also download and review our Bay Life Statement of Faith by clicking here.