The Missions Cafe
When you walk into our main lobby, you can find the Missions Cafe on the righthand side! Here is where we serve delicious bakery items, espresso drinks, handmade fraps, refreshing bottled beverages, and more! There is something for everyone at the Missions Cafe.
The best part of our cafe is that your money serves a mission-- the proceeds made help fund those in our church who are going on mission trips! Every Sunday you could stop by a chain coffee shop...but here, you experience better prices, familiar faces, and your purchase has purpose. We've helped hundreds of students complete their fundraising goal for their trips over the many years that the cafe has been open.
The Missions Cafe opens at 8:30 on Sunday mornings, and functions before and in between services. We stop taking crafted drink orders five minutes before each service (8:55am and 10:40am) because we want everyone to have the opportunity to get into worship service on time. We close when the 10:45 service starts.
Want to volunteer in the cafe? There are two requirements: you must be 12 or older...and you must wear a smile! Contact Erica at to get started.
Volunteer roles include:
- Barista | Create and serve handcrafted espresso drinks *must be 18 or older*
- Expediter | Greet customers with a smile, take drink orders, fetch drinks from the cooler, and serve baked goods
- Blended | Create and serve handcrafted blended frappes and smoothies
- Dining Room | Brew coffee pots, monitor coffee area of the lobby, make and serve breakfast sandwiches
- Register | Man the register! Greet customers in a friendly manner and ring them up for their items *must be 18 or older*.
- Baker | Every week we have a "Breakfast of the Week", provided by one of our volunteers! If you love to bake, this job is for you!
Have questions, or suggestions for how we can make the cafe better? Contact us at