The Missions Cafe has moved!
The Missions Cafe has moved out of our lobby and into space under the Lid in an Airstream! Come see us on Sunday mornings for the same drinks and treats you have always enjoyed!
At the Missions Cafe, your money serves a mission-- the proceeds made help fund those in our church who are going on mission trips! Every Sunday you could stop by a chain coffee shop...but here, you experience better prices, familiar faces, and your purchase has purpose. We've helped hundreds of students complete their fundraising goal for their trips over the many years that the cafe has been open.
The Missions Cafe is open from 8:30-11am on Sunday mornings, and functions before and in between the Sunday services.
Want to volunteer in the cafe? There are two requirements: you must be 12 or older...and you must wear a smile! Contact the Missions Office at to get started.
Volunteer roles include:
- Barista | Create and serve handcrafted espresso drinks *must be 18 or older*
- Expediter | Greet customers with a smile, take drink orders, fetch drinks from the cooler, and serve baked goods
- Blended | Create and serve handcrafted blended frappes and smoothies
- Register | Man the register! Greet customers in a friendly manner and ring them up for their items *must be 18 or older*.
- Baker | Every week we have a "Breakfast of the Week", provided by one of our volunteers! If you love to bake, this job is for you!
Have questions, or suggestions for how we can make the cafe better? Contact us at